Another Melbourne adventure...should we just move there?
Hi allI went to Melbourne a few weeks back. That's where Siddy is, and Auntie Alice and Uncle Greggy. I had a great time. See below for proof:
I had my first sleep over. And I was behaved. Totally. Only woke up once, then went back to sleep. It's only for my parents that I misbehave. Thanks again Espositos. Youse are the best...if only you had a puppy. And it was a poodle.
Mum and dad went to somewhere called Ballarat for something called a wedding. Meh, I wasn't invited so I don't care. But is it just me or does mum have her dad's nose? I think she should give it back.
After my first sleep over, Auntie Alice and Uncle Greg took me and Siddy (helpfully dressed the same) to Kyneton to meet mum, dad and Mama and Papa at their new block of land. It's a big block and I am looking forward to seeing the playground they install. Oh, and the house but that's hardly important.
Sid expressed his co-dressing joy by doing a big poo on the main street of Kyneton. Well, it was in his nappy but Auntie Alice changed him on the car. In the main street. He owns that town now.
Here's me with mum who is holding another little one, called Celeste. I thought she was pretty cute but didn't want her to get any ideas about who mum belongs to.
At the airport, time was spent whacking a silver ball with flippers while lots of lights blinked and stuff. Dad seemed to enjoy it - I helped by putting my boof head in the way. No extra ball for you dad. We also saw Nana and Popa at the airport which was good fun. They got to watch me play on lots of different things, like the luggage trolleys, internet cafes, pay phones (in between watching me chat up hot hosties. Grrrrrr).
And then it was home...and time for a debrief. Mum said we won't be going back to Melbourne for a while. Something about to fat to fly? I don't know, I'm not that much bigger than other kids my own age am I? So there, another adventure down, about a million more to go. And a blog for each...or maybe not.CheersHarper
No comments:
Post a Comment