Fashion week!
Hot damn!Australian Fashion Week needed some new blood. So I said, "Step aside you surly, anorexic slappers, let a true stunner strut their stuff". Then I said, "I...can't....turn....left" at which point mum banned me from watching Zoolander again.
My first look: The Way of the Ninja. I channel the ancient ninja, while clutching a cup of milk, my way of acknowledging the influence of dairy cows on fashion. I am talking about leather. Anyway, how ace are my ninja pjs? They are COOOOOOL.
My second look: KMart Special. This was just too hott for the latest catalogue. I think KMart are thinking of a calendar shoot instead. Just me and a whole bunch of kids play equipment. It will sell like crazy.
But it's not all posing. There is a serious side. On Monday, mum and I headed out in matching striped tees, Tuesday it was matching green t-shirts, Wednesday it was matching khaki shorts. I said "enough already". Then Dad decided to have a go...and you know, I have always loved German football teams, especially if they play in the lower league.
Dad and I discuss St Pauli often. Here we are discussing the best forward structure. I say "René Schnitzler should play forward as a sole striker" and dad is all like "no way, David Hoilett is the man, team him up with Ömer Sismanoglu and it's goal season". But what does he know? Nah, we don't really talk about St Pauli. There is only one conversation right now - how is anyone going to stop the Hawks this year? Geelong, with a fully fit team, struggle to beat us with six of our top 22 out. Just award the Premiership now I say...CheersHarper
No comments:
Post a Comment