Just me, chillaxing
Hi thereYeah, just some happy snaps of me, just doing the stuff I do. Think of this as a sneaky peak into the life of Harper, cos none of the other blogs are that...
Here's me catching up on some important reading - Hawk Talk. Some of the new recruits are barely older than me. Note, I am eating strawberries. This excites mum a lot. She is so easily pleased.
Here's me in the bath. I can't remember all of what happened, but I do remember this - there was a giant fish and I thought it looked tasty so I tried to catch it. Next thing I know, I am looking like I have been trapped by a baddie in Scooby Doo.
Here's me at Dan and Helen's house for Jones's second birthday. While I am checking out the dogs, Jones auditioned for So You Think You've Got New Pants. Turned out, she did. Hooray.
Here's me reading my mail. I get a bit of fan mail you know. I like to read it during breakfast, to get on top of my correspondance early. This one was a card from a crazy fan from Shepparton.
I like to write back to my fans. To the crazy fan in Shepp, I wrote "Thanks for your card, it had nice chickens on it. I like chicks. I am Ok about cows, cos I know sometimes you can't be fussy. Thanks for the card, it was tops, love Harper." I know I made someone's day... So there you go, crazy times in Campsie (and Harris Park).CheersHarper
No comments:
Post a Comment