Thursday, 12 March 2009

I got new boots today ... rubber ones

And hello again!

Blogging madness! I have these bursts of updatingness that I just can't control. Summer is over now...which means one thing - breaking out the gumboots and getting messy in the backyard.


First job, yell at mum when she takes a pic of me.

Next job - fix the rattle in the muffler of the car.

Then it was time out to practice my rock riffs. I am learning to play Kickstart My Heart by Motley Crue. ROCK. Mum thinks I am learning some Beth Orton...dream it woman!

Here's me checking out www.hotchickens.com - my new fave website. Then I updated my twitter, facebook and my myspace pages, checked my yahoo, hotmail and google emails and then looked at some pics of doggies on Flickr. Dogs are ace. They might even be the best people.

Yep, we have even had a little bit of rain so my ace gumboots have come in handy. I heart them. And they nearly fit.

What was that summer thing again? About seven weeks till I turn two if my maths is good. And even if it's not, it's still better than mums.

Cheers
Harper

No comments: