February - short on days, long on fun
Hi yaFebruary is a funny time. It's Max's birthday, it's usually hot, there is a zoo trip and plenty of other fun to be had.First, to the zoo...
Mum and I measure up to the world's shortest bear, and do him easy. We are a fair bit shorter than the other one though, who I wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley. Or a light alley for that matter.
A superhero in training? Sure, why not...I could protect all the ducks and dogs who need help.
Ham and cheese bread rolls. They taste better when your whole face is in them.
After a bit of water play, I got up close and personal with a big lizard. Dad counted my fingers afterwards, and it turns out I still have all of them. Which is good.
As tradition dictates, mum made some delicious cup cakes for Max. This year, real raspberry icing. Tasty!
Mum found some time to meet Sydney, the daughter of Ceri and Ezra. I missed out - I was chillin' with Gillian and Aaron instead. She has been holding a lot of little babies lately...I think something is up.
There's always time for the pool. Here is me teaching my little mate Jasmine how fill a water cup with water from a watering can. I'm always helping out the ladies where I can. More pics to come soon...and they will be of course the aceness. Or even rad to the power of sick, which is something my parents are saying a lot at the moment. Someone needs to remind them it's not the '80s anymore.
CheersHarper
No comments:
Post a Comment