Saturday, 31 January 2009

January...don't go...don't go...

And hello again

This catches us up to now. And what is better than a bunch of random pics of me? NOTHING.


You all know I am cute. Even when I am yawning. Well, it has been a busy summer and I need some sleep.

I like lots of things, my car and my mate Matty. We like to hang out in the backyard and be silly.

I have been working on my art, cos mum and dad sure can't draw. I drew an ace dog. Grrr!

This was Australia Day in Tempe. We went to a Council fun day thing, there was farm animals, ace cars on display, rides for the big kids, a monster truck which ruled and free sausos in buns. And then there was dad making me drink water.

And best of all, there was a firetruck. It was firetrucking ace. Although, I had a bit of a tanty when Dad took me out cos I was playing with the radio and other things I shouldn't have been touching. Yeah, I have been spitting the odd dummy here and there...it's an age thing.

I mean, check out the attitude.

Promise I will be a bit more regular from now on. Dad is still trying to work out how to upload video (I think he has lost a cord) but once he does that, look out! I am even acer in action.

Cheers
Harper

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Harper for all your lastest news and so excited that the blogs are back.
I may even have to start up my own blog when we move to Singapore but I am sure that they won't be as entertaining as yours.
Love your work.
Cheers
Lisa

Lucy and Tom said...

Hey cool man,
Great pics!
Lots of love and of course KISSES,
Aunty Lucy xxxxx

Penny Ryan said...

Hey Lisa

Yes, you should blog from Singapore, post stuff between Slings and shopping.

Hiya Aunty Lucy. I hear there might be some christmas action this year down your way. That sounds bulk ace!

Harper