Friday, 30 January 2009

Melb again - Happy Birthday Sid

Hi ya

My main Melbourne man (ironically called Sidney) turned one in November. Obviously I had to be there, being his serious Sydney, er, seƱor.

It was good to get some time to just chill wit' Siddy amongst all of the festivity. I was trying to tell him to just relax, go with the flow, wear some beads man, feel the love but I got the impression Sid was not listening to me...


He was thinking about cake. Cakey cakey cake. And lamingtons. And some more cake.

I got the taste for snakes - the lolly ones of course. Dad says I can't kill, skin and eat my own real snake till I am at least four.
And here's me with Mrs Kissy Kissy. I think her real name is Lucy, but it's all about the kissy kissy.

Hmmm, if this late November....there must be some fat man in a red suit turning up soon...

Cheers
Harper

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!