Sorry fans its been a while ...
Hi everyoneWhere does the time go? One minute, I am snoozing in my swing in September, the next minute, it's the end of January. Was it all a dream? No, mum tooks pics, so it couldn't have been.....
One reason I haven't blogged for a while was I was waiting for my new office furniture from IKEA. It finally got delivered and I now can get to work
We went to the zoo, where I insisted on everyone checking out the elephants. No seriously, look at them! What on earth is going on there?
Mum and I went for a stroll around the zoo. We are thinking of opening a mother-and-son hat modelling agency.
After the Mighty Hawks embarrassed the lame Cats in the AFL Grand Final, it was onto the couch to see the Newtown Jets could overcome their Grand Final hoodoo and snare a win. Turns out, they couldn't, and they lost again ... losers. Dad and Svenny just shrugged and said "lucky they have KB at Henno'' and went back to talking about the AFL. Righty, there are plenty more blogs coming in the next few days as dad, er, I mean me, gets their act together.CheersHarper
No comments:
Post a Comment