Thursday, 31 July 2008

Hell on wheels

Hi everyone

More pics of me, cos that's what you're here for.


I have finally got the knack of going forwards on my ace trike. This makes it much easier to see where I am going, as unlike mum, I don't have eyes in the back of my head.
Here is me hanging out with Imogen. As you can see, we both like vegemite and shaggy hair. And strangely suspended play equipment.
This shaggy hair is just perfect for catching the sun and looking angellic. I so know this.
Here's me and Georgia, my backdoor neighbour, spelling words on the fridge. I seem to have no clothes on. This seems to happen around 6pm every night for some reason. I think we are trying to spell 'nudey boy'.
Yep, this me feeding myself thing is going a treat. Here's a trick I learnt off Uncle Aaron. The spoon is just for decoration really.
It's just as well I like yoghurt. And I will eat it however I want.

Yep, just snippets from my go-go life. Now I am 15 months old, it just busy all the time. And stuff.

Talk to my people if you want to know more.

Cheers
Harper

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sick ride Harper. When you want a ride on a non backyard machine give your uncle Greg a call. Mostly I say this to stop you going out on Uncle Aarons bike, you will end up with dreds stuck in back of throat!