Monday, 18 August 2008

Hey fishy fishy

Hi there

Ah, while some people have been over in China or somewhere, running and splashing about, I have been creating my own set of personal bests here, where it counts.

See below:

Best blowfish on the shower screen door. It is important to use as much chin as possible.

Loudest disagreement with mum over something. I think I wanted the camera. Or food.

Longest time spent lying on the floor at Marrickville library. I am really getting into David Sedaris. Man does he have a weird family.

Most ready to roll nude at night. That kinda explains it all really.

Best spit of dummy when special visitors leave. Ken and Dawn came to visit, then had to go to some posh function. How can I compete?
Most indifferent to a photo being taken. At the Jets with Jo and Zac (and Dad, the bogan). Thanks for the chips and python Jo. The seagulls loved them.
Most unsure about drinking out of a gumboot held by a Lions fan. Lucky the Hawks BELTED them.

Best milk moustache. It's almost ye-olde.

Best kiss through a screen door. It's not gay this way. Or weird. Or it might be too late anyway. Gotta stop reading David Sedaris...


Yep, more gold gold gold for me.

Cheers
Harper

No comments: