Do you see what I see?
HiAn extra special blog tonight - a revealing look into my world, from my point of view. I took these pics (yes, really, no bull) on what I consider my digital camera.So, come with me, down to my height, and see what I see.
Somewhere up there, there is a magical thing that makes bread into toast.
This is mum, standing in front of the thing that makes my baked beans warm.
A self portrait. Too many people are hung up on little things like 'focus'. In the background is Shannon, who was up from Melbourne. Between us is Captain Flash, the ace bear he gave me.
My crocodile eats pegs. Bet yours doesn't.
I have a habit of just leaving my keys lying about the place. They contrast nicely with the floorboards. I like the juxtaposition of the keys, symbolising freedom, against the wood, symbolising the tree's inability to fight the chainsaw. Hmmm.
This is from my moody period, where I was exploring backlit door frames. Very Bill Henson, except for the lack of nudity. Although, I may have been nude when I took this. I do my best work sans-pants.
A study of handles. These handles open cupboards. I don't know what is in there, my parents have installed some evil magnet lock system that I am yet to crack. But I will. Far left is the pantry - the happiest place on Earth. Mmm, biscuits.
And this is, well, me. This pic was taken by mum. I am not sure why she was using my camera. My mum is my tutor in the art of photography, although as you can see above, I think the student is now teaching the teacher. If you want to make some money, invest in my art now. Talk to my dealer.Ciao bellas.Harper
No comments:
Post a Comment