Monday, 14 July 2008

It's Shep-mate

Hi there

I've been hanging out in Shep-mate with mum, mama, papa and for a few days, Auntie Alice, Uncle Greg and my boy, Sidney.

The below pics really tell the story...

Mum: Let's swap kids, it will be ace. Alice: Sure, yours is probably lighter. Mum: Let's make them look like the Village People. Me: Yeah, I will YMCA this time only.

Mum: Mama, Papa, you should join in. Mama and Papa: That sounds great. Alice: Isn't Sidney just lovely? Me: Hang on, this is supposed to be about me.

Mum: Where you going Harper? Me: I don't like where this is going. Alice: Oh, little man, you want a biscuit? Mum: Look at that tummy, he don't need a biscuit. Me: Hey, I'm not fat, just too short for my weight.

Me: Hey Uncle Greg, you better stop taking pictures mate or there will be problems. Greg: Are they green beads you are wearing? Me: I don't have to take this...

Me: Shep-mate is a big place, I am sure I can find other people who appreciate green beads on a 14-month-old.

Cheers
Harper

No comments: