Wednesday, 23 July 2008

Farmyard antics

Hi everyone

Yep, a bonus blog.

Huzzah!
Last week, mum and I went out to Lisa's place at Badgery's Creek. Her and her fella Greg have a bunch of chooks and dogs and stuff, cos they like that sort of thing. Turns out, I do too.

It wasn't just me and mum though, Linda and her kids Naomi, James, Chloe and Olivia were there, as was Bec and her two girls, Grace and Laura.


This is Lisa showing Grace and James a chook. Yes James, they look different to nuggets.
Mum thinks Olivia and I could be twins. We should get some rings, so we can say Wonder Twins powers...activate! As I am Zan, and cool, I take the form of a glacier, while Olivia, who is Jayna, she would be an eagle. Then we would beat up the baddies.
Grace was right to wonder what I was doing here. Actually, I was just getting to know the chickens a little better, understand their life style, you know, bond a bit. By lying in their coop.
The Roberts/Clark clan, from left - Naomi, Laura, Bec, Chloe, Olivia, Linda and James. I think I was lying down with the chickens at this point.

So there you have it, this city boy sometimes gets out into the country (well, kinda not really but sorta) to mix it with the farmyard animals.

Lots of fun.

Cheers
Harper

No comments: