Monday, 27 April 2009

A little man, in demand

Hi folks

Sorry about the gap between blogs - bit of an technical issue but mum and dad gave some money to some nerds, it's now all fixed.
So, to bring you up to speed....I've been hanging out. You know, doing stuff.
Every goood day involves me hangin' with some sweet ladies. From left, Laura, Chloe, Grace and Olivia discussing how great I am. I pretend to not listen.

Then there was some footy. The Hawks early season form had me worried, hence the Cats top, to cover my bases. I was on the phone to Sneaky Pete my bookie, putting a box of matches on the Hawks to beat the Eagles. And they did - Redheads for everyone!

I take dinner very seriously, taking time each night to study the cookbooks and to offer mum some suggestions. Here's a tip - it will probably involve pasta.

I have also taken to catching up on my other work - book critic. Here, I was reviewing Henry, which is a book about a boy who catches Imaginitis. Sounds nasty, but it's not really. I heartily recommend this one - nice drawings, thrilling story and a twist at the end. 4/5.

All this is pretty tiring - I have been known to nod off on the couch from time to time. I have a theory I might continue to do this for the next 90 years...

And the updating will continue...alright!

Cheers

Harper

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh yeah. Love the last picture. It reminds of your Uncle Tom on the couch on a Friday...
Thanks for giving me a new desk top picture. Enjoy the serenity kiddo. Things are VERY likely to get a bit different.
Love Miss K-K XXXXX