Monday, 27 April 2009

Easter goodness

Hi again

There was this Easter thing that came along. Now, I'm not gonna pretend to know what that's about, but all I know is it meant Dad was home for four days in a row, we had people over and there was much fun.
Helen and Jones came over and got to play my favourite game - Make Aaron Draw You Something. I think Jones said 'dog'.

Jones and I hung out on the kids table. Cos apparently we are kids or something.

We played a game called Find The Easter Eggs. And I was really good at it and found them all. Although a few days later I heard other kids got eggs made from chocolate - mine were made from paper. So ripped off!

And I got to stay up late and enjoy the view from dad's shoulders. What an Easter.

I am already looking forward to next year's Easter. Although I will be talking to this Easter Bunny character about the egg situation...

Cheers
Harper

No comments: