Monday, 14 July 2008

Where is the oven? No, really?

Hi there

Hanging out in Victoria was fun. As these beaut pics prove...

Here's me, mum and Sidney. As usual, mum is obsessed with Sid. At least I got the memo it was 'wear green' day. Mum is holding 23kg of prime beef here.
After a bath, I like to hang out with mama and tell her all about, well, the bath. It was wet. I then did a nudie run and there might be some pics of me posing it up with Auntie Alice. But, you know, with this Bill Henson drama, I just can't publish them here.

Papa may have had an operation on his hand, but he was still cool with carrying me about the Ryan family grounds in Shep-mate. Papa had been hunting - look at all those nappies he captured!

I never knew till this trip that Sid was a cowboy. Here he is strapped in to enjoy some grits.

The London Underground looks like spaghetti. Makes me hungry.

Family lunch in Shep-mate. The coolest people are sitting on the floor eating grated cheese. As you can see, Greg, Alice, Sid, papa and mama are therefore not cool. Sid should so ditch the mashed pumpkin and move on to biscuits.

Time to leave Shep. I was done with that town - it's too small for me, and mum wouldn't let me cruise down the Lake to chuck some laps. Not even visit the Kenwood Cow outside the Aussie.

Who said mum is boring? Um, that would be me and Sid on the drive back to Melbourne.

Yeah, the boys hanging in the kitchen. Greg is asking me here for some advice on home renovation. My advice on kitchens proved invaluable, as the next day Greg ripped the oven out and put a new one...in the lounge room. I didn't tell him to do that. Promise.

My robot twin Sidney is sucking on a toy cone. You can stack them up real high. Well, you used to be able to...I totally hid the blue ones. Good luck finding them Auntie Alice...

Yeah, Victoria huh? Might live here one day.

Cheers
Harper

2 comments:

Lucy and Tom said...

Harper -Are you getting your WHOLE SELF "Uncle T and Auntie L" ready?? So its all lovely and soft for us to kiss and cuddle and poke and prod and raspberry????? We are getting pretty excited about meeting you! YEAH!!!
What presents do you want? Strike us whilst we are weak....
Dont spend all the cuteness tickets before we arrive!

XXXXX's

Aunty Lucy :-)

Penny Ryan said...

Hi Auntie Lucy

Oh, you know, I love the rock. So maybe some tight jeans, too-cool t-shirts and stupidly big sunnies to hide my terrible addiction to Dimatapp.

And like i would ever run out of cuteness tickets. Yah, sure.

XXXs right back at ya
Harps.