Monday, 14 April 2008

And the winner is...Sidney

Hello me fans

Last week was madness. I was on the edge of my high chair in anticipation. I could barely sleep I was so excited. Then when Mum said 'Sidney is here', I almost stopped drooling. How beaut was it to have my Melbourne cuz up in my town? More beaut than a never-ending supply of vanilla custard.

So, here's the highlights of Sidney's trip to Sydney to see me.

Here's me and Sid hanging in the park in our ace strollers. I am trying to teach him how to look cool and get the trucker arm happening, but he is posing for the camera. I never do that.

And who thought they were the hippest, most swinging baby in town? That would be Sidney PJ Diddy. Appearing at the Campsie RSL all this week, don't forget to try the buffet. Ladies bring a cheese.
And here is Sidney again. Hmmm, this is my blog, not his, he has his own. Anyway, this is him boning up on who is in contention for a Gold Logie.

Hey! This is not on. Sidney again, this time with his mum, on my blog! This has got to end.


Yes Sidney PJ Esposito, I am looking at you. You keep taking over my blog and I will take you down, chubby cheeks. Just as soon as I am finished with lunch. Finally back to me. Here's me tuning my guitar so I can bust some sweet tunes to impress the ladies. About three minutes after mum took this pic, I played Sweet Child O' Mine. Behind my head. While drinking a beer and with my legs on fire. I am pretty damn cool.

So there you go. A blog sort of about me, when that southern interloper and his toddler tits aren't hogging all the space. It was ace having Sid and Auntie Alice about, although I got the feeling Sid was missing his dad and the gun show by the end of his visit. My dad's guns are way pathetic when compared to Uncle Greggy's.

Cheers
Harper

4 comments:

Lucy and Tom said...

hi there gorgeous face!

We were in this old medieval town called Toledo (yes as in HOLY) the other day and this wicked spanish bogan came screeching ´round the corner, dropped it, all to the sounds of Sweet Child of Miiiiiine. We thought of you.

Keep cool, and say hi to the postman, there´s postcards on their way!!!

Love LOTS, Aunty Lucy and Unca Tom XXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Anonymous said...

Hi Harper, toddler tits here. It is about time some quality appeared on your blog. It was nice staying with you thanks for all the tips on how to flirt with the ladies and hang in the stroller. We'll be seeing you soon kid i should have new skills.

Anonymous said...

You've excelled yourself again!
Your blog leaves Lucy and Tom's for dead......they need some tips from you big guy!

Sheree said...

Hi Harper, your parents are a bit slack no new photos this week. You can now catch me on facebook - how smart am I. Not very so my children think. Sidney's visit sounds like it was a good bonding time. Lots love G.A. Sheree