Sunday, 11 May 2008

Siddy PJ verses Harper MP

Hi all

Recently, my little cousin Sidney busted a rhyme on my bottom. This is my reply:


The bar’s been raised

The challenge been set

Now I gotta step it on up

Gotta be the best yet

Gotta serve it up to Siddy

And his Melbourne style

Rappin’ ‘bout his ladies

All round the dial

Well he is packing nuthin’

But his toddler tits

While I’m running circles

With my rhyming wits

I ain’t down with bragging

But I’ve got the sweet hair

And I can walk a bit

When I’m pushing a chair

I’ve got a set of pearlies

Leave you wanting more

And I love to say ‘yeah baby!’

When I’m on the floor

I’ve got a way with the girls

When I’m playing hard to get

They’re all falling for my charms

While I’m grabbing on their – HO!

So Siddy when you’re sittin’

Wondering what to do

You can ponder my last line –

We all know who has the best BBQ

Word!




Yeah, as you can see, I celebrated a bit too much after serving Sid.

Never again, Todd McKenney, never again.

Cheers
Harper

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo cousi bro,

Where's all da love?
I thought we were fighting the same battle? This sounds like the begining of a turf war. Bigger than the state of origin, bigger than Tamsen verses Jana, bigger than Hawks verses Essendon 'mid eighties style'. Just remember some of us are not influenced by nursery rhyms but the real thing, just to name a few
dizzy rascal
fiddy cent
the hoods
lupe' fasco

S-iddy