Sunday, 11 May 2008

Firsts

Hi there

Yes, three blogs in one night. Mum must have spiked my dinner with caffeine.

This is more just a list of recent 'firsts'. You'll see what I mean...

First time standing in the middle of Henson Park Marrickville, home of the mighty Newtown Jets (they won 32-0 that day as well. Take that Bulldogs). You might want to zoom a touch to see me...
First time exploring a Slurpee Cup in a park in Brisbane (and not the first time mum has dressed me in this t-shirt then taken pics). Dad does like Brisbane, honestly.
First time in a carwash. And last, thank you very much mum and dad (who thought it was hilarious). Car was clean though.
First time driving a boat on Sydney Harbour. It was a little 18-footer than belongs to Michael and Anna. They live on the far Northern Beaches (like, camp overnight it was so far from Campsie) where it is pretty. And doesn't mum look rather pleased with herself?
First bath with no water. Yes, I have discovered the joy of plugs, and how sliding around in an empty bath is ripper fun. And very environmentally friendly of me. Except that it was full of water before I let it out. Er...anyway.
First walking. Here's me impressing Olivia with my mad vertical skills.
First Milk Arrowroot biscuit. Ava is in total awe of the way I totally eat this biscuit. People say the first one is the best, but I disagree - I reckon my one millionth might be. I reckon I am half way there.
First time I pointed out to Uncle Aaron that the Brisbane Lions suck. The mighty Hawks did the business at the Gabba that night.
First Greek Easter. Smashing hardboiled eggs is totally grouse. I could so be Greek just for that.

Cheers
Harper

2 comments:

Lucy and Tom said...

about bloody blogging time!

Lucy and Tom said...

that was Uncle Tom. We were getting a bit desperado for some new pics of you!
We have your Grandparents here at the moment. It's pretty cool. They are telling us in person how ADORABLE you are (like we didnt know). But it's nice all the same.
W cant wait for an "in person catch up with you".
Lots of Love,
Aunty Lucy xxxoxoxoxoxoxox
p.s I hope your parents don't dangle you over the balcony...?