Like sands through the hour glass, so are the days of me and the chicks
Hi thereEver stopped and looked around, and realised you are totally surrounded by chicks? I had one of those moments today when Chloe, Olivia, Grace and Laura came over to play. As Dad wants me to be a rock star, I guess I better get used to this. And I want you all to realise, this is two blogs in two weeks...despite the fact NO ONE left a comment last week. What's wrong with you people, are your fingers broken? Are they painted on? Are they optional extras and you forget to put them on when you visit here? Come on, show me some love. I'm working hard here.Debs, you're pardoned because you're in Tassie and they don't have electricity yet so it's hard to surf the intermanet. And I still love you. But for everyone else...grrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Here's me with the sweet ladies. The eagle-eyed will notice I am eating a red Subaru Impreza WRX. When in north Victoria, I chose to buy my WRXs at Ken Muston Automotives. No lemons!
More ladies...man, it's a hard life. The hot chick on the left is Robin, who I believe is my second cousin. On the right is mum's Auntie Sheree, which makes her my great Auntie maybe? Who knows these things?
You know, I am not smiley, happy, bundle of joy Harper everyday. No, some days I spit the dummy, chuck a wobbly and lose my poo...sometimes at the same time. Here's me trying to escape from the high chair, while my parenting-challenged father has a beer. Someone ring DoCS.
This is the day the vacuum cleaner broke my heart. We were getting along so well, I thought everything was great, then Vaccy says "it's not you, it's me" and my world fell apart. I hit the bottle (of milk) and did some things I regret. Like wear this T-shirt dad bought for me in NZ. He thinks beavers are funny. Why? I don't get it. And I think it's actually an otter.
My ace clam-shaped pool thing is now a sandpit. Mum took me to Bunnings (hey, jealous much Uncle Greg?) where Lars the man-child served mum again. It's pretty sweet, as long as we remember to put the lid down to stop the local cats from using it as a nappy.
Sand isn't as tasty as potting mix, but still pretty good. And those wanting to lose a few kilo should try this silicone-based diet I am working on. You eat sand...that's all I am up to. Auntie Alice is bringing Sidney and his toddler tits up to Sydney next week, which I am pretty pumped about. I am looking forward to some baby rumbling, some drooling and some eating competitions. I should get into training, Sidney sure is bursting out of his muscle tees.CheersHarper
3 comments:
Well not sure about the dodgy old looking chick at your front door. Great visit to the Perrot family, I do hope that your Dad was awake in time for the birthday party at 3.00pm - Burwog - what do we call Campsie????? Robin isn't well I hope she didn't leave her bug with your family, I doudt that she well attend work for the rest of the week, she phoned this morning at 6.30. Lots of love Sheree
Hey Harper my little buddy!
You are soooo right Tasmania doesn't have electricity...well we didn't have it last night that's for sure...I reckon when you grow up to be boy age, you are gonna give your Mum and Dad............. HELL!!
You're still cute and cuddly and look more like your Mum everyday..who, by the way is looking gorgeous lately..love the hairstyle...hey Harper...Mother's day soon ...dont forget, if you wanna keep living! xxx
PS Harps, I'm not telling too many people about Tassies lack of electricity. It'll stop a lot of people even thinking about coming here...I get keys to my house on the 14th April!!
Wooooohoooooooo!
Hugs and kisses
Deb
Thanks for the pardon!
Post a Comment