Tuesday, 11 September 2007

APEC'ing around

Hi everyone

As you all know, Sydney hosted APEC. I thought "well, it's not very often you get the chance to see some of the world's most powerful and inspirational leaders, plus John Howard and George W Bush, all in one place. I should check this out."
So I did.

Below are my amazing pics.

That's me hanging with Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper. Great name. And when I licked him, he tasted like maple syrup. Mmmmm.

And yes, I did meet New Zealand Prime Minister Helen Clarke. She didn't like it when I asked where her man-bag was.

I had the chance to speak to US President George W Bush. It didn't go so well - i realised at just four months old, I was way smarter than him.

And lastly, here is was happened when I met John Howard. Sorry Jeanette, I am sure that will come out with some Nappy San.

Ah, APEC - so much good will come out of it. I just hope the fuzz don't find this blog and censor my pics. They are pretty hard hitting and they have skin thinner than that Kiera Knightley chick.

Cheers
Harper.

No comments: