Tuesday, 21 August 2007

No news is...no news

hi everyone

You know, i get a bit of time to hang out and ponder. My favourite place to ponder is beneath my fishy mobile.


Those funny fish are, well, funny. I also like to ponder in my cot, propped up on some pillows while mum does housewife stuff.


Other days, I read classic literature and then ponder. 'My Farm Friends' is an cautionary tale of drug use, most obviously LSD, as creatures such as Peggy the Pig, Donald the Donkey, Cassie the Cow and Gladys the Goat are all very oddly coloured, almost paisley-like. It's a total farmyard freak out. It makes me ponder what life was like in the '70s, when drugs were cool, sex was safe and TV had only just become colour. Then I ponder the big questions, like is it only me who thinks fists are tasty? Will it stop raining here in Campsie? Will the E! channel ever play a new Girls of the Playboy Mansion or am I doomed to more repeats?

So much to think about. So much time.


Till next time

Harper

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could you get any sweeter cant wait to see you.