Entertaining
Hi againWhoa! Two posts in one night! This follows two posts in one month! What is going on! Madness! And can I please stop using exclamation marks! They really are the last resort of bad writers!
Anyway, I have been busy. In the last few weeks, I have had to entertain Lisa, Mama and Papa and Jo. That's pretty hard work, although, I must be honest, it wasn't really at all.
It was my pleasure, although not as much of a pleasure as it was for them.
Here are some pics from that time, and a few crackers of just me being, well, me. Grouse that is.
I love mirrors. The baby in this one is HOTT. Wonder who he is?
I learnt this at band camp. Uncle Aaron is gonna teach me guitar. He learnt guitar so chicks would like him
Mama and Papa right before they jumped on the Indian Pacific to go to Perth. I can't wait till I go somewhere. Apparently we are off to Canberra soon. Mmmm
In the backyard with Gillian. Behind us is the birdfeeder Dad got for father's day. He needs help attracting the birds, according to mum. I didn't understand what she meant
I don't get fed enough, so I supplement my diet with coathangers. This one was very tasty
I spend a lot of time hanging off mum's hips. It's a happy place
Um, sorry about the drool all over your shoulder Jo. It's my calling card. And I only drool on those I really like
Dad taught me the words to the Hawthorn theme song. I fully expect to be singing it after the Grand Final when the Hawks smash the Cats. That would shut Auntie Alice and Uncle Tom right up...Go you Hawks!
Cheerio
Harper
1 comment:
We are Geelong the greatest team of all
We are geelong we're always on the ball
We play the game as it should be played, at home and far away...
Our banners fly high from dawn to dusk at Kardinia park...
Post a Comment