Going to catch you up on a few things...
The life and times of me, Harper. I like craft, special treats, making milkshakes, Play School, getting in trouble, playing with my brother and my friends and playing on the computer. And blogging what's happening for all my fans.
Sunday, 20 December 2009
Man about the house
Hi there
Going to catch you up on a few things...
Firstly, I am busy with Monty, bringing him up to speed on how stuff works. Like flaps in books and how Hippos can and will hang out on your roof while eating cake.
I also have a great new gingerbread man recipe that we found in an old Winnie the Pooh cookbook. However, one man stepped out of line so I bit off his head as a warning to the others...
Going to catch you up on a few things...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment