Sunday, 20 December 2009

As busy as any number of bees

Hi again

I have discovered glue. Think I will be making a lot of birthday and Christmas pressies in the future. All of my dear readers are so lucky.

I made this Christmas tree. That's art people. You can't buy this in a shop. You can however photograph it on our front door.

Mum and dad are crafty as well. Mum found this on the side of the road, dad put some screws and liquid nails in it, I had a signwriter in and now I have my own business up and running.

It's a landscaping and design business. I do lawns as well.

I am thinking of turning my photography hobby into a career as well. Although my current portfolio is made up of out of focus pics of my fingers. I don't know how that always happens.

And all blogs should end with me eating cake (and not with dad drinking beer). We went to the Concordia Club in Tempe, which is a German club I am told, for mum's birthday. It was ausgezeichnet, meinen Freunden.

Prost!
Harper

No comments: