Some times I just walk and walk ...
KonichiwaI have heard mum and dad discuss how far they think I would go without them. Like, just walk off. Recently at the beach, I thought I might test them a bit.
Right, that's Dad seen to, he is off with Monty. Now is my chance to start walking.
Right past mum...
...and off, towards freedom. With plastic shovels.
Just making sure mum knows I am totally walking down this path. Yeah Craig David fans, I'm walking away.
Still walking.
Still walking. Freedom tastes sweet, like an ice cream with a lolly in it, or a ginger bread 'man'.
Finally, the oldies freaked out and came and got me. Dad is leading me back to the car. The jig was up. I was shot down in a blaze of glory...without the bullets and stuff. Good times. I quite like beaches, especially when it is overcast, as the beach is all mine.Mine I say, mine!LaterHarper
No comments:
Post a Comment