Wednesday, 14 October 2009

Who's the Boss? Well, me actually

Hola

I've been called bossy a few times by Dad. I don't know why he says that, I mean, he doesn't have time to call me names in between building me some new train tracks, colouring in my books and getting me a drink.

Yes, I like to kick back. It's important to chill a bit in this mad mad world. It also gives me time to think about my art projects...

First up, a photo shoot with Monty. Dad needs a bit of direction. I said use the 50mm lens stupid!

Here, I am telling mum to change angles to get the bubbles better.

See? With my direction, this totally arty pic of me through bubbles is now on this blog for your enjoyment. With a bit of practise, I reckon mum could get good at taking pictures. She just needs to listen to me.

We went to Mudgee. I went on a miniture train with daddy, Aaron and Aaron's hair. There is nothing sad about being a grown adult and spending your weekend driving miniture trains about a paddock. I think dad should shut up and get me a special treat.

After the train ride, I took dad for a walk. He needs to burn some energy so he has a good sleep.

We went to a winery which had a statue in it. It was doing the pose all wrong.

On our way back from Mudgee, we stopped at Glenny's place. I had to have a look at the mad axes he keeps around. It was a choice of a rock bass or a rock guitar. So I played both, cos that's rock squared.

Mudgee huh? Pretty sweet town if you ask me. Might have to go back there, I am sure there were some parks and beer gardens we missed.

Cheers
Harps

No comments: