Tuesday, 29 September 2009

Sweet rides ...

Hi there

I am a man of action. One day, there will be an action figure of me. And it will be totally collectable, so if you buy one, don't take it out of the box.

Little known fact - to make a trike go faster, stick out your tongue.

The parking at the back door is 45 degree. I have heard it is a one hour zone, but I have never gotten a ticket. Just as well, as I would totally not pay it.

My cargo of precious things - a small broom, polystyrene corn and chili and a Hawks footy. Don't get any ideas about nicking any of it.

My other bike is a, er, trike as well. With pedals. And it can go real fast too. Faster even still if you are wearing no pants.

Then mum got inspired by Top Gear and started taking arty pics of my mighty trike. Which is cool if I ever need to sell it. Would get top dollar.

It is the season for sweet rides peeps...

Cheers
Harper

No comments: