Sunday, 20 September 2009

some randomness

Hi there

You know, sometimes this blog has a theme linking the pics, telling a story, letting you into a part of my crazy life (like Ricky Martin, I am living la vida loca).

Not this one. Nuh huh. Below are just some pics. Of me. Doing stuff. Cos I can.

Check it out:


I am into my train set. The orange thing in my hand is a little man. I am putting him on the tracks. I will then run over him. Life can be tough in Train Land.

In the garden with Dad. We dug a hole. We then put Little Jess in there. This is a plant apparently, not a person. Cos digging holes in the backyard and putting people in them is wrong and Daddy says I can't tell anyone about that.

Aaron had a birthday. I think he turned two, because that is how many candles he had on his cake. I decorated it with lollies. Sadly, mum didn't buy any lollies that look like Princesses.

Water is fun. You can tip it on the ground and splash it all around. Check out my cool elephant watering can. Bet you want one too. Maybe for Christmas if you are lucky.

Our special guests choose to stay at Campsie-Upon-Cook, the premier accommodation in the Moore St area. And they get to stay on blow-up mattresses. And the next morning, I get to lie on it, even when there is no air in it.

Ice cream. Really. Name something better.

I like sushi and sashimi. Actually, I like rice and the orange stuff, Dad called it roe but there was no boat going down any streams, so I think he was just making it up. I am like Daniel-san on the chopsticks as well.

Hooray! Mum has finally worked out how to download pics off her phone. This is me with my Mexican fiesta trike. Turns out I can totally peddle this baby like a big boy. Soon, I will be driving a car.

And lastly, the hairdresser. Now, apparently what happens is Mum pays some girl to sit me in a chair and give me toys to play with while she attacks my hair with scissors. And the toy? Just me or does this look like a mug shot of someone who would hold up a bank?

And there you have it.

Until you have it next time,

Harper

No comments: