Tuesday, 30 June 2009

Um, I didn't ask for competition...

Hi fans

As you all know, I have a new baby brother called Monty. He is pretty ace. Obviously not as cute as me but man, pretty damn close. Almost a tie I reckon.

So here are some pics of me, and and just a couple of him, and I will let you decide. Of course, if you say him, I won't speak to you again.

Just saying.

Here's what I have been up to:

It's been raining here. While Dad moans about the grass being wrecked, I think it splashing is ace fun. Harden the firetruck up old man, I say.

When I go to a fancy dress and the theme is 'come dressed in your favourite outfit', well, there is only one choice - go dressed as a plumber. Mum wouldn't let me show off a bit of bum crack though, which is a shame. I am sure Uncle Tommy is all about the bum crack.

So cute. Monty is not bad either.

Some days it's all a bit rough and you gotta just have a cry. Ideally, your mum wouldn't take a photo of it, but there you go.

Some days I just get the iPod out and rock. I quite like the Kings of Leon and the other day got right into The Cult. I also quite like Justine Clarke, but don't tell anyone.

The bath - my other sanctuary, where I can play with bubbles, drink the water and, er, do other things with at least some privacy. Well, none actually as mum or dad is always watching and some nights, mum has that camera out again.

My career as an aeronautical engineer is coming along. This plane is actually safer than a Qantas jet.

I am taking my big brother role seriously. Here's me checking to make sure Monty is still asleep. Good, he is, now more attention for me.

And I do still like to grab some zzzzzs on the couch from time to time. I have been busy cooking up something for you all...that's coming soon.


I have spotted Monty mucking around on the computer while I have been busy doing other stuff...I think he is up to something. He better not be starting his own blog. Man, there is enough competition already.

Yes Sid, I am talking about you bro.

Till next time
Harper

1 comment:

Lucy and Tom said...

hey gorgeous kids!

You are both looking gorgeous!!!

Harps- Where on earth did you get the REECE tee shirt?? You are certainly "in the know". You know?

We think you are making a TOPS big brother.

Lots of love XXXX