Wednesday, 6 May 2009

Two two, check one two

Why hello there

Forgive me if I sound a little older, but I am now two years old, so it's only natural that I shall start to sound more grown up.

I celebrated my birthday over three days - Thursday with some ladies, Friday with mum and dad and Saturday with special guests. Wanna see? Sure you do.


Thursday - I am hanging with my posse of sweet ladies, Laura, Olivia, Grace and Chloe. There was cake.

As it turns out, I quite like cake.

Friday - all these presents magically turned up. Mum and dad gave me some building blocks, which are pretty ace.

Auntie Kara sent me a card with felt animals on it - a few hours were well spent playing with that.

That night, we went out for dinner. Mum and dad took me to Venice. For real. It looked a bit like Croydon Park to me, and the pizza tasted a lot like Rene's. What a coincidence.

Saturday - all good days can start like this. Here I am, my first beater to lick.

The cake mum made was very very grouse. It had butterflies and real life bits of the front hedge on it. And candles. Two of them.

It was these candles I would blow out in the company of Gillian and Aaron, Ava and little Audrey and their parents Kate and Stuart as well as Imogen, who brought her folks Natasha and Garrett along as well.

And I am still singing 'happy birthday' even now. Next year, my birthday goes for a week...

Hip hip hooray
Harper

No comments: