Tuesday, 17 June 2008

Workin' 9 to 5

Hiya there

Working 9 to 5? That's nothing. This being a kid thing just doesn't end. From the moment I wake up at around 6.15am till the moment I nod off about 7pm, I am workin' it hard. The below photos are all the proof you need.


Here I am, reviewing important paper work first thing. It is critical I make the aeroplane take off. Over and over again. It is a busy airport indeed, the title of the book certainly is no lie.

Every hard worker needs a morning tea snack. As beer and donuts are not allowed, a Sao with Vegemite is the choice. You know, I do like Vegemite. Sometimes, I even get it in my mouth.

Emptying the tub o' toys is a daily job. It just never seems to end. I empty it, then next day, as if by magic, all my stuff is back in the tub again.

Gotta lot of pressure in this job, typing up reports for the boss, paying the accounts, booking the trolley in for a service. The red wheel, which is the left back, has developed a squeak. Might be the brakes. That's all I need, another bill...

Then I have the grounds maintenance to keep up. These plants don't just grow themselves, oh no, that's a common misconception stupid people have. They need to be watered, from a can, even if there is no water in the can.

The right footwear is essential for the job. I use and recommend Dunlop Volleys. And snappy red pants.

That's just a sample of my working day. I think I am only up to lunch here.

Oh, and a big shout out to my Mighty Hawks. Man that win against Adelaide was super sweet. So Dad told me, I was of course in bed.

Right, time for baked beans and yoghurt. Not together, of course, cos that would be too weird.

Cheers
Harper

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear o dear, i feel exhausted just looking at all that work. I think you need a holiday, i know just the place!
2 weeks teaching in london, they dont do any work there.

Lucy and Tom said...

Hey gorgeous boy,

You are ONE hard worker! Do your parents DO anything for you?
Sid has promised and I need you to promise as well, or sort of agree... Can you please stop growing up so fast??? I was looking at Christmas pics of you, and wowser, you've grown LOADS!!! Its great that you can maintain your cuteness and adorable-ness, Just save us some.

'k?

Love lots,
Give your parents hell,
Auntie Lucy :-) XOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

friggin unreal what else can i say. You should try getting ya hands dirty and fixing a car or two. This week i have had to employ my dad to install an oven. office workers huh!! You might help me with the garden when you come to stay.