Sunday, 7 October 2007

And then....

Just cos you all can't get enough of me,

Here's a collection of pics that really sum up the last few weeks. They can speak for themselves, but I prefer to speak for them.

This is mum's mums group. Mum had them all over the other day for a tour of Campsie then lunch at ours. I got to chill with some homies my own size, which was fun. No one else had a beaut green nappy like mine though. Losers.

The mum's group settled in around the new outdoor furniture and talked about sleeping, feeding and pooing. They talked about us babies sometimes as well.
I met the famous Gibberace the other week. He was in Sydney to talk to some bloke about steam traction engines. Gibby started telling me about that, but I fell asleep.
Mum strikes a pose down near the mighty Cooks River. There is a long story as to why she needed a pic of me in the stroller with her, but you will have to buy next month's Cosmo Pregnancy magazine to hear about it.
My Auntie Alice made me this totally ace elephant. Here's me (in the clothes basket...again) trying to perform a trunkectomy. It's a tricky procedure to pull of when you are just five months old and have no veterinary training.

How cute am I? No, seriously, sometimes I look in the mirror and I am freaked out by how damn adorable I am. Puppies don't come near me 'cos they know they will look like old, fat, ugly footballs in my presence. And yes, I have discovered I have a tongue. New toy!

No, don't ring the child welfare agency - I am OK. It's just a shutter speed thing apparently. I was having a great time with mum on the bed, just laughing and playing. Although it does look like mum is going to eat me. She has mentioned before that I am delicious...I am a bit scared now. If I don't blog again in the next few weeks, come looking for me!

Cheers
Harper

4 comments:

Debs said...

Hi Harper
Gosh you are delicious! Don't come near me when you come to Melbourne, cos I might eat you myself..you are the cutest baby I have ever seen!
love
Deb

Debs said...

PS ...except for my Lucy of course..she was an adorable baby (pssss...she still is!)

Debs said...

PPS love the pic of your lovely, laughing Mum...Gee, your Dad takes GRATE photos, especially of babies in handbasins! (chuckle)

Anonymous said...

classic ryan hair, dead straight, uncontrolable and sticking straight up! do the perretts even have hair?