Sunday, 7 October 2007

We're a happy team at, er, Geelong

Hi all

AFL Grand Final day was a big one here. Mum's (supposed) team, Geelong, were in with their best chance to win a premiership in about 1000 years. Mum and dad's new outdoor furniture got its chance to shine, which is more than the new BBQ could do, seeing it's still on a boat somewhere between the US and here.

Anyway, I started my big day by relaxing on the bed. As you can see, I am looking mighty fine in blue and white. As for the pose, I draw my inspiration from Uncle Tom.

Later, I headed outside where Dan, Aaron, dad and Gillian were discussing the important things in life - footy, 80s TV shows and how to clean bat poo. Nice outdoor setting. And the TV got a rare outdoor trip.


Aaron was trying to convince me that Melbourne is the greatest place on earth. Yeah, if it's so great, why was I born in Sydney? Anyway, I will be down there soon to check it out for myself.

And there is always time to sit on mum's lap and just take in the sights.
Can't wait to watch the Hawks win next year.

Cheers
Harper

No comments: