Tuesday, 7 August 2007

At least I looked good

Hi everyone

Last weekend I finally got to Henson Park to see the Jets play. Well, OK, I didn't actually see much of them actually playing, what with my inability to see things that far away and my crushing lack of interest due to the sub zero temperature winds.

Anyway, here's a few pics of what will always be remembered as my first Henno experience.

Oh, and Jets lost 16-19 to some Kiwi team. Boooooo.

Cheers
Harper

While Dad can look, I just couldn't. It wasn't a good Jets performance

Hanging out with mum after the game. Check out the beer gut behind me...

Uncle Svenny is drinking a coke 'cos he had a few cans the night before. It's OK though, Dad got a cold can of KB into him by the end of the game

A quiet post game drink in the car. Mmmm, warm milk on a freezing day

1 comment:

Lucy and Tom said...

Harper Perrett, is there any day that you dont look good? We love looking at your page, especially when we get into internet cafes, or like now where I am typing on a brand new mac laptop, in a comfy chair on a stunning swiss balcony looking at a castle, grapevines, and your Uncle Tom!!!

Gve your parents a smooch,

Love from Auntie Lucy and Unc Tom xxooxxoxoxoxo