Tuesday, 18 August 2009

fashion week rolls round again ....

Hi everyone

Sorry for the delay in blogs, you know, it's taken a while to recover from the end of the AFL season. Even fans need a Mad Monday or two...man, you should have seen how many lollies I put away. It really was madness.

Anyway, the people have been calling for this for years, so, now, with no further ado - the fashions of Harper Maxwell Perrett.

And yes, the HMP line of fashion will be available from a KMart near you.


First look - the flanny. When teamed with the traditional white singlet, it is never not hot.

Direct from Campsie is the latest fashion - putting stickers in your ears. Number 9 or 6 ... whatever, it's a sticker. I heart stickers. You can change this up by sticking them in your belly button.

Sometimes you have to consult with others in the field, to make sure your ideas are fresh. I met with Monty and we shared a few ideas from our portfolios.

Wearing a baby is so hot right now. Mine doesn't wee, poo or cry. How awesome is that?

You might call this a tea cosy, or maybe a beanie. I call it a 'bosy'. My bosy is awesome. All the cool kids will be wearing this soon. You watch.

Beads never go out of fashion. For spring, I say green beads.

Beads are hot when matched with ear rings. Red especially.

So there you are people, your fashion pointers for Spring 09.

If this doesn't make you cool, you will never, ever be cool.

Chow
Harper

No comments: