Hi everyoneYeah, been busy. Doin' what? Glad you asked...
I've been down to Bowral to watch our Aussie cricket ladies take on the Poms. Sadly, while i was there, England put on about 120 runs without losing a wicket. Here's a picture of me telling the English fans what I thought about that. Fat sunburnt losers...
Then i had Spike Angwin around for the day. i challenged him to a rumble, but he wasn't up for it, reckons he had a bit of a cold. That's OK Angwin, next time you're going down.
I am very busy even when it's just mum and me. Here's me picking the night's dinner. I believe it was a delightful zucchini salad with crumbed fetta. Not that i got to eat it. No, i only got to eat yummy beef casserole.
And here's me tidying up my toys. If by tidying you mean smashing stuff into the floor, then yes, i was tidying.
And here's me vacuuming the hallway. i love the vacuum cleaner. It's like having a pet you don't have to walk or feed and that doesn't mind being sat on and chewed.
And here's me sorting out the recycling. This is one of my favourite chores, I really get into it. TV Week is almost unrecognisable by the time I have finished sorting it. Improves it no end i think.
And finally, after all the rain, I managed to get outside. But what does mum and dad do? They cage me so i can't play in the puddles. Or eat acorns. Killjoys.Gotta run, busy busy. I think there is something still in the fridge that I haven't eaten.
Cheers
Harper
1 comment:
hey gorgeous,
keep your eyes peeled for some post from Marrakesh.
You just keep getting more divine dont you??!?
Cant wait for a cuddle!!!
Love from A. Lucy and U. Tom :-)
Post a Comment