Sunday, 6 January 2008

BBQ Shapes saved my life

Hi folks

Hey, it's 2008. What happened to 2007? It feels like I missed some of it. I mean, I don't even remember March or April.

So, below are a stack of, quite simply, ACE pictures. If they were a playing card, they'd be the Ace of Spades. That ace.


BBQ Shapes have saved mum and dad's life on many occasions. So I thought I should check them out. Mmmm, baked not fried goodness. And on this occasion, they also saved Aaron and Gillian's life as well. It was New Year's Day after all. I can't wait to be old enough to know what NYE is.

Moths. Fascinating things. No, I didn't eat it. Lucky for Mr Moth he was on the outside of the window or he would have been a tasty snack. And I think mum should wash the window, I may have drooled a bit on it.

Checking out the Sydney Festival just the other day. It was culture with a capital K. We had a look at some origami stuff, lots of paper cranes, some very big ones hanging from the trees. And I got to leave a message for Sydney of the future. Mine? "Less work, more play". Short and sweeeeeeeet.

My parents are cruel. They think this is funny.

Yes, I know, cute. Just damn cute. But these stripes really do make me look fatter than what I am. At least mum didn't put me in the oven.

Check out my hot sunglasses - thanks Uncle Tommy and Auntie Lucy.

Sometimes boob milk and vegemite toast just isn't enough, I need flesh. Living human flesh. Man I hope I get teeth soon cos gumming dad's finger got me nowhere.

I am not sure what is going on here. I am not sad, not happy, not doing poo, not trying to eat my feet or get into the bin. Just...not sure. So mum takes a pic. Thanks mum. That's beaut.

It's gonna be a big 2008, I predict I will get teeth, walk, turn one and have a party (May 1 - party at my place, you can come...ladies bring a cheese). I also predict I will watch plenty of footy, read Where Is The Green Sheep? quite a few times and get plenty more pics taken of me.

Of course.

I might even get to meet Uncle Tommy and Auntie Lucy in the flesh.

Rock.

Cheers
Harper

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no need to rub it in, Im stuck over here a long long way away from BBQ shapes. I've only had 2 boxes in the last 12 months. i ate them in secret so i didn't have to share.

Anonymous said...

Hi Harper! Happy New Year my little buddy. Yes I'm back, sorry for not posting you a message before now BUT i've been very, very busy- retiring from teaching in Victoria, planning the BIG move to Tassie and just having a BUSY time with my friends on the farm...What were your parents thinking of, when they wrapped you up in all that 'Glad-Wrap' stuff?
Love Deb