Monday, 16 July 2007

Rumours! None of them are true!

Hi

Now, apparently some of you seem to think that Dad writes this blog for me. You know, some sort of ghost writing deal, like I am the face of it all, but don't do the hard yards coming up with the written GOLD these posts contain.


Well, it's just not true. And here's proof - the below pic is of me knocking out the last blog, as well as an essay on classical architecture of 18th century Venice, an epic poem about the Battle of Midway and then, just to top it off, I wrote a instruction manual for mum, so she can learn how to turn off light switches.


Recently, I was visited by both sets of grand parents. It was a good time, I was rightly spoiled rotten and given gifts, cuddles and more cuddles.

So, now I have proven I write these blogs, sit back an enjoy pics of me with various older people.


Enjoy


Harper


Papa said the Bulldogs would win the Premiership. Yeah, onya papa, dream on...


Popa said when I was old enough, I could caddy for him. I am not so sure about that.

Nana's arms are a good place to catch a few minutes sleep

While ma ma expects me to vomit, I am contemplating my next novel. I think it will be about poo

When not being a baby, I like to be a zombie and eat brains. In my ace jumper from Peru. So that makes me a tiny Peruvian zombie. They are the best...







3 comments:

Debs said...

Hi Harper!
I think you are just soooooo cute and 'delish-ush'and you are sooo clever doing your own stuff on your very own blog..you didn't have to prove it, I knew all the time it was you!
Your grandparents are pretty keen on you aren't they?..they look totally besotted actually!
love and kisses
Deb

Debs said...

P.S. Harper; i love your suit from Peru it really suits you! I've found a really great pattern and I want to knit you a little jacket..what's your favorite colour...I think red would suit you? What do you think? Or maybe navy blue? Maybe you had better ask your Mum, you know what Mum's are like, they always know what's best.
BUT..I have to tell you, I'm sorry I don't do brown and gold or blue and white!
love
Deb

Lucy and Tom said...

Hi Harper,

You are soooo clever! Your Mum looks very proud of you whilst your typing away to us all!

You've obviously impressed your Grandparents! Auntie Alice sounded VERY excited about coming to see you! We'll be in Paris when she visits!

I'm glad your getting lots of restful sleep as well. Its important.

Uncle Tom and I will send you some cool postcards soon from France and Switzerland. Stay on the look out!

Love always, Auntie Lucy :-)