Hello world!
Yes, the blog has been a bit of a disaster this year. One minute it was February and I was hanging out in Cabramatta checking out Masterchef, next minute it is almost 2011.
Cleaning up after the infamous 2010 blog disaster with Monty
Let me know in the comments what you want to see and I will deliver. That is my 2011 promise to you.
Cheers
Harper

2 comments:
Yeah the blog has returned!! We would love to see your gorgeous faces and see what you had been doing. Love to see your Mummy's beautiful photo's and off course read your Daddy's whity sense of homour!!
Love you work and love forward to more blogs in the new year.
Cheers
Lisa, Heath & Frida
Hi Harpie,
Great news that you are back in action. I would like to see the vignettes of your life. You know, what makes you, YOU. Small, big, of consequence, or not. Just your musings little man.
Love you lots,
Auntie Lucy and Uncle Tom XXXOO
Post a Comment