Tuesday, 29 September 2009

Doing stuff

Hi there

It's been a busy time up here, what with, you know, visitors and going places and stuff.

Below is the photographic proof:

Glenn Monkey from the Mountains came to watch footy. And it turns out he can read as well. Who said Eels fans were all stupid?

I like cooking, as fans will remember. Banana and choc-chip muffins are better if you mash the banana with a potato masher. Really grind that banana into a pulp. Teach it a lesson.

Dad has been telling me about my ears. Then I tried to explain to mum. This ear is broken. Dad is going to fix it with a drill.

This ear is not broken. It's noisy. So no drill in that ear for me. Which is good, I have seen dad with the drill and it is messy.

Time is of the essence people. A young dude must multi-task these days just to get the job done. So if you are on the toilet and Poppa needs to be told what sort of toilet paper we have, well, you know. Come on, you tell me you haven't used your phone in a toilet.

While outside the world ended (or it was a dust storm), I was busy watching Little Princesses. It's this show about these three Princesses who live in the sea and their adventures. Have I mentioned I also like clip on earrings?

Sydney Park is awesome fun. I am playing with Chloe and throwing a bit of sand about.

Even more fun is a trip to the beach with Immy. We dug holes, we picked up things that were yucky and we ran around a lot. Not as much as mum who had to chase her hat half way down the beach. She had to get it before some Shire person stole it.

Mum said if I am naughty, this will happen to me. I quietly think mum is a bit special, as the pegs match. Brobie and Bunny have been very well behaved since being hung out to dry. No more rolling in the dirt for them.

Right, better get off the computer and go do more stuff so mum can takes pics of me so I can get back on the computer to do another blog...

Cheers
Harper

No comments: